GoBrunch is a versatile webinar platform with a unique interface that provides more engagement and higher value for virtual attendees.
What is GoBrunch?
GoBrunch helps bringing back the face-to-face culture to the remote space. If you’re tired of traditional videoconferencing tools, join GoBrunch and start reimaging your virtual workspace. You can customize your rooms, add your own branding, and enjoy each day a different scenario. Moreover, you can use the rooms permanently and you don’t need to install anything. Get started today with the free version.
Project.co lifetime deal [$59] – Best project management tool
- The platform’s unique interface allows you to make virtual events more fun with interactivity and a user experience that mimics in-person events.
- You’ll be able to host unlimited webinars inside of GoBrunch—no installation required for you or your attendees!
- It only takes a few minutes to set up your virtual classroom with the immediate ability to screen share with sound, enable your camera, and broadcast presenters.
- Enjoy a realistic and simple interface for online sessions that drives positive engagement among participants.
- Host multiple virtual rooms and sessions with comprehensive admin controls over cams, mics, and screens
- “Its beautiful layouts and features (such as circle cams) facilitate fun and happy teaching and learning experiences for me and my students.”
- “I have been using GoBrunch for teachings and meetings and am very satisfied with its features and supports. Happy to recommend it to others.”
- “Overall experience is very good with GoBranch. This is a very good software if you are looking for hassle free meetings.”
- “I’m lucky that I figure out this app which is fantastic and works best for me.”
- “As with most software involving global items, there is a language barrier. Go Brunch works to bridge that language barrier, however, you may need Google Translate for a few things.”
- “It gives a backup option in case something goes wrong on someone’s end. This can also help divide the ‘workers’ for the event and the guests.”
- “I think it would be better to have multiple admins with the ‘Broadcast’ feature. This can reduce anxiety for some who do not want their event to be terrible or not bumpy.”
- “Mostly in the presentations and during usage, it normally stops working.”
GoBrunch lifetime deal
- Lifetime access to GoBrunch Plan
- All features above included
- 200 participants per live webinar
- 40 GB video storage
- 8 organizers per session
- 2 GB storage for presentations and documents
- 15 breakout rooms per event
- 5 presenter cams
- 60 day money-back guarantee.
GoBrunch lifetime access
GoBrunch brings the in-person experience back to virtual sessions with features that allow attendees to interact with facilitators and other participants.