Table of Contents
Best domain hosting review Namecheap
Namecheap is most famously known as an online domain name registrar. However, they also provide cheap web hosting. Before signing up with them, look over the Namecheap hosting review to determine if their hosting is of any value, as well as if you should go to domain names.
Check out Namecheap.com. Most people know of Namecheap as a domain registration and management service that also offers Web hosting solutions. The company was founded in 2000. Namecheap started by providing low-cost domains, as well as exceptional customer service. Today, they serve greater than three million clients and control more than eleven million domains.
Apart from domains as well as full web hosting services, Namecheap sells SSL certificates, Privacy protection services as well as others. Because Namecheap believes that having it is essential to have an Internet presence for everyone is necessary and provides an affordable service for everything that you require to run a successful website.
Namecheap’s hosting plans provide fast, reliable service and the guarantee of a 100% service uptime warranty. If you’re thinking of building your own site, you can do so.; it is easy to create one by using one of the many website-building tools. If you already have a website, Namecheap can move the site for you at no cost. Apart from a comprehensive knowledge base, you are able to consult If you need assistance, Namecheap provides 24/7 live chat assistance. You can also send tickets to be reviewed.
Hey friends, I’m Dipan from Olonsal.com. Today I’m gonna talk about Namecheap domain review and hosting review. Namecheap is one of the best domain hosting providers, these offer huge opportunities at a cheap price rate.
Pros and Cons of Namecheap?
Does Web hosting provided by Namecheap is it any good? There are a lot of pros and cons to consider before deciding to purchase hosting through Namecheap.
Pros & Cons
- A popular brand that has been around for more than 20 years.
- Cheap domain names.
- Support is of high quality.
- Hosting services that are reliable.
- The layout and interface are user-friendly.
- Fast and free transfer from various hosting service providers.
- Backups are made on a regular basis.
- Choose the biggest shared plan, and backup will be every day, twice, and every week.
- Easy registration and setup procedure.
- A variety of TLDs are available with different extensions.
- There are no upsells once you sign for the service.
- Namecheap provides a free SSL certificate
- Installing SSL certificates is a challenge and sometimes requires assistance.
- Certain elements in the display are difficult to locate.
- There is no support via phone.
Namecheap Hosting Types
Namecheap provides a variety of hosting plans and types, starting at hosted sharing.
What is Shared hosting?
Shared Hosting is one of the most popular hosting packages because it provides a low-cost solution to get your own website online. Shared Hosting works by letting multiple users share space on a single server maintained by a third party (Namecheap review). A Shared Hosting package may include many different add-ons or combinations offered as firewood by their hosting provider.
Namecheap Shared Hosting plan
- Three plans to pick from.
- Three websites can be included in the smallest plan. Most plans offer just one site and unlimited for the most expensive plan.
- Sub-domains are available from 30 to unlimited.
- All plans come with unlimited bandwidth.
- There are a variety of autoresponders databases, email accounts, databases, and forwarding email accounts are available, based on the plan you choose.
- A good amount of disc space.
- An extensive list of additional features that are easily comparable with other providers.
Namecheap Shared Hosting plan Benefits
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free website builder
- Privacy protection for domain names and privacy protection
- Namecheap offers an affordable shared hosting plan
- 24/7 customer support & live chat
- Namecheap provides allows your domain privacy and secure
What is WordPress hosting
WordPress hosting is commonly a shared hosting solution developed specifically for WordPress sites. At its core, it works like any other web hosting service, providing website file space to webmasters. With this type of hosting, web hosting companies frequently offer WordPress-specific features, such as the one-click installer. With this, you can easily install WordPress on a hosting plan.
Namecheap WordPress hosting
Namecheap offers an affordable WordPress hosting plan: EasyWP Starter, EasyWP Turbo, and EasyWP Supersonic plans.
EasyWP Starter plans $12.14 $34.88
- 10 GB SSD storage
- 50k visitors/month
- Save 65% on the First Year
EasyWP Turbo plans $27.44 $78.88
- Save 65% on the First Year
- 50 GB SSD storage
- 200k visitors/month
- 1.5x more CPU
- 1.5x more RAM
EasyWP Supersonic plans $37.88 $108.88
- Save 65% on the First Year
- 100 GB SSD storage
- 500k visitors/month
- 2x more CPU
- 2x more RAM
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
You can choose between 2 VPS hosting packages you can pick from.
- You will get everything that shared plans provide, plus a lot more.
- All plans are simple to upgrade or downgrade as needed.
- You receive priority support and answers prior to those with shared plans.
- VPS plans are hosted on super-fast networks of Phoenix, Arizona, so page speeds are incredibly fast, usually more efficient than dedicated servers offered by other hosting companies.
- A single or handful of customers is on the same server as part of these plans. This means that there are huge advantages to stability and performance, and there is no downtime (as stated from Namecheap).
You can choose to manage your own server or half-manage or let Namecheap completely manage your server. If you manage the server yourself, you have the option of choosing your operating system and have access to reboots as well as root access and the capability to perform Reinstalls on the server. If it is fully controlled by you, you will only have Reseller access server configurations, which are managed by the technical staff of Namecheap.
- Many diverse plans to suit your needs.
- Free setup on the same day and free migration
- The plans include everything with VPS and shared VPS plans, but certain numbers may be greater. These plans are perfect for websites that have a significant amount of visitors.
- You are the owner of your own server, so you are able to choose to take care of it by yourself or let Namecheap handle it for you.
- Prices that will fit any budget.
- You could earn passive income from Reseller plans and selling plans to your customers as well as other individuals whom you have met.
- Space on your disk is dependent upon which one of three options you choose. However, unlimited bandwidth is included in all plans.
- Name servers are anonymous, so nobody will ever know that you’re selling services.
- Support is available 24/7 to assist in every step of the procedure.
- Unlimited domains, sub-domains, and domains.
Namecheap Plans and Prices
Features Included With Namecheap Hosting Plan
Softaculous: Improve Your Website With Ease
One of the advantages of the Namecheap sharing plan is the access to Softaculous, the tool which allows you to install software that can enhance the functionality and features of your site. It is possible to connect to the Softaculous tool through the administrative section within your Control Panel.
Hundreds of apps to increase the effectiveness of your site
It’s possible to think of it in the form of an app store. It gives you accessibility to many applications which allow you to integrate blogs, discussion forums, and photo galleries, as well as multimedia players and many more to your Namecheap-hosted site.
What Can I Install With Softaculous?
A few of the items you can install using Softaculous are:
- Micro-blogs and blogs
- Social networking is a feature of social networks.
- Ad management
- Calendars online (useful for booking events and events)
- Games that are played on the internet
- Email services
- Surveys, polls, and analytics
- E-commerce tools and software such as PrestaShop and Magento
- Support tools for customers to assist your customers online, such as live chat
- Educational software platforms, such as Moodle
- Portals as well as CMS tools such as Open Real Estate, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla
- Developers: Frameworks such as Laravel, Bootstrap, CodeIgniter, and Cake PHP
In essence, if you have something you’d like added to your site, it’s likely to be a Softaculous script that can install it quickly. For busy small-business managers, Softaculous makes website management more efficient and easier.
What Does Namecheap Offer?
We have already said (as its name suggests), that Namecheap is a significant domain registrar. One of the biggest rivals is GoDaddy. When it comes to registering the domain, Who do you choose?
Namecheap is an e-commerce firm which means you’ll receive a more personal service that is oriented toward customers. GoDaddy, however, on the contrary, is a large firm that offers a vast array of services. Should you wish to have all your web-related services within the same business, GoDaddy is for you.
Domain Privacy Protection
If you buy and register domain names, the personal information you provide, including an address, email address, phone number, and address, is (by default) visible on the publicly accessible WHOIS directory and available to anyone. However, you can purchase privacy protection for domains. It hides your personal data and provides alternative information generally. You’ll find details about your domain’s registrar. However, the details could differ.
We suggest that small companies consider domain privacy. One of the benefits is keeping your personal information safe from being used for fraud schemes to steal your identity and also preventing your email address from being used for unwanted solicitations or spam. Namecheap offers WhoIsGuard privacy at no cost for the duration of the site.
Namecheap (and several other registrars) provide DNS hosting with every domain they sell. However, If you have an existing domain name with DNS hosting but don’t do not contain DNS hosting services, then you may purchase this service through Namecheap.
DNS hosting is, in essence, the service that “translates” your domain name into the IP address of your website. In essence, the bigger it is your DNS server, the quicker it will happen, which leads to quicker page loading speeds for your site. Namecheap provides two DNS hosting options: FreeDNS and premium DNS hosting. FreeDNS is safe and reliable, as well as geographically dispersed.
It includes a simple-to-use management console Users also get 24/7 customer service. It is able to be used as your main DNS hosting provider. However, it can also be used as a backup for your current DNS hosting.
It is a premium DNS hosting. It is designed for users who wish to cut down on the amount of downtime. PremiumDNS comes with a 100 percent Service Level Agreement for DNS Resolution that is especially beneficial for companies since the loss of profits due to downtime is a result.
Resell Your Domain via the Namecheap Marketplace
It is the Namecheap Marketplace is an online marketplace that you can utilize to offer domain names for sale. Generally speaking, you’re required to pay in advance when you sign an extended agreement (usually 1 calendar year and greater) when buying the domain name. If you decide you don’t desire your domain name and you do not want it, you will be locked in until the time that your contract ends, and you decide not to renew it.
With Namecheap Marketplace Namecheap Marketplace, you can sell your domain names prior to when the end of your contract. The Marketplace is based on a fixed-price model. You must list your domain and the amount you’d like to charge. Buyers look through the Marketplace and then purchase domain names they are interested in the same way as they would buy any other domain. Namecheap is a seller-friendly marketplace that charges sellers the same 10% charge per domain sold via the Marketplace.
Additionally, if you are in a position to sell domain names you don’t need, you might also be able to buy a domain that you have bought previously. Finding unique domains becomes harder and more difficult with each passing day as many people start websites which is why a Marketplace is an excellent option for those trying to find an original choice that is a reflection of their business and branding.
How Is Namecheap’s Performance and Uptime?
Namecheap hosting comes with several distinctive features. Here we examine some of the most important features that are offered by this hosting service.
- 100% uptime service level agreement (SLA). (You’ll be credited when this isn’t accomplished. )
- Namecheap makes use of technology that is the modern technology for servers of top brands such as Dell, HP, and Supermicro.
- Every component is equipped with numerous redundant systems regardless of whether you’re talking about the source of power or the network card or the speed of servers.
- Pages are loaded extremely quickly and are an essential requirement for any business.
- cPanel is widely used. It is the most widely used control panel around the world and simplifies life for users.
- The Softaculous installer lets you utilize WordPress or other applications with just a few clicks. You can upgrade and keep your application up to date effortlessly.
- It is simple for you to update your hosting web service in case your business becomes beyond the capacity of the current package.
- Every shared hosting plan they have offered unlimited bandwidth.
- Twice per week, backups on all packages. Auto-backup is free when you sign up for Stellar Plus and Stellar Business.
- 100+ single-click apps.
- One contact point to bill and customer support.
- No contracts.
- Migration free to websites away from hosting companies other than the one you use
- Accounts for free email that are included in all hosting plans – 30 email accounts with Stellar unlimitable email addresses with Stellar Plus and Stellar Business.
How Does Namecheap Keep Your Site Secure?
Here is a listing of ways security is managed with respect to security by Namecheap Hosting services.
- Utilization of the most reliable technology and hardware firewalls and an in-house, highly technical Security system.
- “Leech Protect” allows you to define the maximum number of logins that could be accessed in a 2 hour period. This protects your website against brute force attacks.
- Namecheap regularly makes their very own Backups for your website, which you can request copies of should you require.
- ” CodeGuard ” This add-on service offers monitoring, backup, and restoration services.
- Virus scanners are included.
- Hotlink protection is provided
- Namecheap continually runs tests on its security measures and makes adjustments as needed.
- SSL certificates can be used to protect your websites. SSL certificates can help safeguard your personal information (including credit card numbers) from being hacked.
- DNSSEC is provided via Namecheap’s PremiumDNS service.
- WhoisGuard conceals your address, name, email address, and contact number. It prevents spammers, hackers, and marketing firms from contacting you or accessing your personal information. All anyone sees is that your domain’s already hosted, but that’s it. Namecheap offers no-cost WhoisGuard privacy protection for the duration of your contract. However, it is not the case that all domain extensions are protected by WhoisGuard Make sure you check your domain’s privacy prior to moving forward.
Is Namecheap good and trustworthy?
Yes It’s true, Namecheap is good and safe. It comes with a variety of security features that are included within its packages. In addition, you can buy more from the marketplace for apps.
How Is Namecheap’s Help and Support?
If something were to go wrong with your hosting package, then there are a number of ways that you can contact the Namecheap support team and/or get help. These are as follows:
- 24/7 Live chat
- Comprehensive knowledge base
- Forum where you can find your own answers
- No form of phone support is available.
If you decide that Namecheap isn’t the right hosting service for you, then you are entitled to a money-back guarantee. Here are some points to remember:
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Shared plans have 100% uptime.
- All other plans “only” have 99.9% uptime.
- Sales of all extra add-ons such as server management, dedicated IP address, and licenses are non-refundable.
Who Is Namecheap the Company?
NameCheap was established in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall 2000. He believed that the average internet user should have excellent service and cheap domains. The company currently serves more than 11 million clients and manages nearly 3 million domains. Namecheap review does not consider it an indulgence to own domains, websites, or hosting plans. They believe that it’s a must.
They also believe that it’s essential to make it made accessible to everyone, not just those who can write code and experiment using advanced dashboard functions.
Namecheap’s aim is to provide its customers with top-quality service and superior customer support, and the highest level of security for your data possible. Customers aren’t bombarded with unnecessary upsells or annoying advertisements.
Namecheap’s main principles are: to be trustworthy, welcoming, and straightforward throughout the day. Namecheap is a great place to shop for useful options. It is crucial to go through the entire conditions ( TAC) prior to signing up, as there are some aspects that you’ll have to consider. Since you’re only entitled to the 30-day guarantee on your money back, that’s why you should be more careful in studying everything before making a decision.
Namecheap review User Ratings and Namecheap domain Reviews
We’ve collected hundreds of the best domain hosting reviews Namecheap and user ratings from all over the Web—the average rating of users unweighted for Namecheap reviews averages 4.7.